Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Kenny Comes to Visit pt. 1: A day with Grandma & the Yellowcard Concert

Kenny came home from his mission at the end of January and came to visit us in early February! We were so excited to see him. Two years is such a long time. Matthew and Aaron changed so much while he was gone. It was so nice to have so much time to hang out with him. My mom flew in with him and stayed for a couple nights before heading back home. One of the days she was here we picked Matthew up from school and took him to lunch at TGI Fridays.



That evening we headed to Allentown for the Yellowcard concert. Chris was able to join us because my mom stayed home to babysit! We headed to a mall first to get some dinner, and then we headed to the concert venue.






Yellowcard was great! The crowd was kind of boring, but even with that I still got kicked in the head a couple of times. It was nice to be able be in the front of the crowd and see them up close again. Last time Chris and I saw them, we watched from the balcony. I think that as long as I am able to go see my favorite bands in concert, I will feel forever young!



We drove home in some rain and eventually some snow, but we got back safe and sound. I'm so grateful that Chris was able to come with us and that my mom was willing to watch the boys!


No comments: