Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Kenny Comes to Visit pt. 4: Center City, Day 2

When we went back to Center City on the 2nd day, we went and saw the LDS temple site. It was pretty awesome to see some of the structure already up!



We went inside the little visitor's center they have on site (it's a construction trailer) and got to see pictures and hear some of the stories of the construction so far. It was really cool!




Next up was the Philadelphia Museum of Art (or the "Rocky steps" as many people call them). I watched Kenny and Aaron run up the steps and then followed them with the stroller. It's such a gorgeous view from the top. I'll never get tired of going to the Art Museum.





Also, it was National Wear Red Day (for heart health) and I wore red for my friend, Barb. I had to take a picture of it. 



It was a beautiful day with such blue skies. It was COLD, though.



Here are a couple at the top!




Here are Kenny and Aaron with Rocky Balboa!



And a couple more of them walking around.


No comments: