Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

General Conference

Well I am finally in April! We had a nice time watching General Conference this time around. We had gymnastics on Saturday, so I took the iPad with me and watched there. I'm so grateful for the humbling and hope filled words of the leaders of our church. They bring me peace when I need it most.

I also look forward to hearing the Mormon Tabernacle Choice sing during conference. I miss singing with a choir of a higher caliber. Singing with Shrine was one of the best creative experiences I have ever had in this life. I will always be grateful for Chris for the sacrifices he made to allow me to do that. 





Our bed was still in our living room due to our leaking bedroom roof, so the boys had fun watching conference on it.




Matthew even wrote about General Conference in his homework that week! "General Conference is good." I explained a bit about what conference is to his teacher and she was so impressed that he shared that with her.


No comments: