There is a restaurant in Bensalem called Friendly's. It's sort of like a better tasting Denny's (for all you west coasters) but they have really, really good ice cream. All the kid's meals come with a sundae and I think that's why the boys like it so much.
Matthew's school had a fundraiser one night shortly after my wisdom tooth extraction and we were able to go. I'm still not quite sure how I was able to function during all of these activities. It was so touch and go for a while. One minute I'd be fine and the next I would be in excruciating pain. But from what I remember, dinner was pretty good.
We don't always go to the fundraisers for Matthew's school, but he sure does enjoy it when we do. He loves seeing his principal, friends, and teachers when we are out!




No comments:
Post a Comment