When I came home from NYC, the boys had gotten some awesome Georgia Bulldogs gear in the mail! They liked the note from their friend Ben Smith almost as much as they liked the shirts! Thanks, Ryan & Heather! You guys are awesome!!!
Oh, the many faces of Aaron... This face right here is far too "normal" for my liking these days. This was at a playgroup and he was making this face because I was making him eat his chicken nuggets before he went to go play.
I'm not sure that I will ever forget the winter of 2013/2014. So much snow and COLD!
Aaron & Matthew got a really awesome Valentine's Day box from their Grandma Jelaire and Grandpa Larry.
And one day while I was getting my glasses repaired Aaron and I had lunch at Panera Bread. He was in such a good mood. It was fun having happy Aaron as my date instead of grumpy Aaron.
We had to run by the mall and Aaron found some Oozma Kappa stuffed animals for $1.99! We got Scott "Squishy" Squibbles for Aaron and Don Carlos (I think?) for Matthew.
Chris also randomly brought me home some roses in February. He melts my heart!












No comments:
Post a Comment