Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Arizona pt. 2: A short time out in Vegas!

We arrived in Vegas pretty early, but it was lunch time for us. We stopped at the Town Square Mall and met up with a high school friend who was visiting from England. The boys loved the splash pad and being able to run around after such a long flight! We had an hour and a half drive ahead of us, so doing this was perfect. It was nice to have some time before sitting in a car for that long. 

Anyway, this is Oliver (Les, as I knew him) Jones, his wife, and his son. It was great to visit with an old friend!




I'm not sure why I didn't think to have them change into their swim clothes... They got pretty soaked!






My dad was a good sport for waiting around for us. I'm sure it was fun for him watching the boys so happy playing in the water!

No comments: