Our trip to Arizona was planned for the end of June and we had a trip to Disneyland planned as well! I got online and found this super cute Mickey ears countdown/paper chain that we made. Each link had a fun activity to do together as we counted down to our trip to Disneyland.
These chocolate cupcakes have Hershey kisses inside. They are so delicious.
I had an amazing plan for the summer. I really did. Then we went to Arizona almost as soon as school ended and any thought of a schedule went out the window. I don't think we ever really recovered from that trip. Next time if we ever try to plan a trip across the country in the summer, we need to give ourselves some time at home to adjust to a new schedule before we take off anywhere. I thought if we left right away, we could get back and get on a schedule.... but that didn't work. Still... The scheduled seemed like a nice idea!
The Florek family gave us their barbecue! I was planning on buying one for Father's Day, so we really lucked out.
Homemade Mickey ears and cupcakes. What more can a kid want?!
With Matthew in school, Aaron has been my trusty little sidekick. We have a lot of fun together. I wish, sometimes, that I could turn back the clock and have time like this with Matthew, but then Aaron wouldn't be in our lives. It's different being pregnant with a 2 year old at home and being not pregnant with a 4 year old at home. I feel like Aaron gets to have a better mom at home than Matthew did. Or at least a less complicated one. Do all parents feel this way with their youngest?









No comments:
Post a Comment