Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Aaron's Winter Swim Lessons

Someone suggested that swim lessons might be a good idea for kids in the winter. I thought it would be a good idea to keep them active and have them practice swimming before the summer came, but I didn't realize how hard it would be to get to those lessons each night. Matthew's were pretty late at night and it was just so cold! Aaron's lessons were in the morning, though, and that wasn't quite as bad. I wasn't really impressed with his teacher this time around. There were a few times where I feel like she expected too much of Aaron and during that session of lessons he developed a fear for the water that he didn't have previously. It became difficult to get him to his lessons each week because he was afraid. He didn't sign up for a second session of lessons that winter, but I'm happy he was able to finish. Hopefully some time together in the pool this summer will help him get more comfortable again.






No comments: