Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Matthew's Winter Show & Winter Soccer Practice

The 1st graders at Matthew's school put on a Winter Show each year for the school and their parents. Matthew was pretty excited about it and practiced his part faithfully. It was so much fun watching those cute kids sing and share their parts. I was really impressed that so many of them had their lines memorized! Matthew is on the top row, the 4th person from the left. I didn't take many pictures because I recorded most of it instead.



Even though it was a school night, we went to Friendly's for ice cream with Mary and Cathy. Sean had something else going on with his dad that night, so Aaron and Matthew decided they would fight over Mary's attention most of the time we were there. Mary is such a good girl. I'm so glad we have their family as our friends!




Matthew had soccer practice randomly throughout the winter. His coach is a PE teacher at Bucks County Technical High School, so he let the boys practice in the gym on Mondays. Most of the time the weather was so bad that practice would get cancelled, but they practiced a good handful of times. Matthew loved the opportunity to run around in the gym with his team and practice. Aaron also got to play with whatever he wanted from Coach Gerry's office.




No comments: