We had a wonderful Christmas morning in our house this year. It was the first year we've been able to have space for a real tree since before Matthew was born! It was so much fun laying out all the presents and getting everything ready the night before.
I didn't take too many pictures. It seems as thought lately my camera feels like a nuisance and I really just want to enjoy the moments. Christmas was no exception. I did get a picture of Aaron in this box, though, because he sat in it most of the morning.
We were spoiled with much more than we all needed. The boys loved their presents and we had a great time opening them all. My personal favorite was this Hogwarts Alumni sweater.
Later that day we saw A Night at the Museum 3 and we all really enjoyed that. We had our traditional meal of Mexican food on Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner was a delicious ham.



No comments:
Post a Comment