Matthew really enjoys spending time one-on-one with us. He looks forward to "date night" with one of us every once in a while. I told him that I was going to take him to lunch and when I asked him where he wanted to go he very sweetly asked if I would be okay with him choosing Golden Corral because he knew I didn't like it. I told him that I wanted to go where he wanted to go, so off to Golden Corral we went! He was so excited! He loves being able to walk around and choose whatever food he wants.
And the cotton candy at the dessert bar is always a favorite.
It was so fun picking Matthew up from school and taking him somewhere special for lunch. I will always cherish these special times that we have together. I hope he remembers them when he grows up!



No comments:
Post a Comment