Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Life Lately According to my iPhone pt. 2

Do anyone else's kids insist on getting their pictures taken all the time while out and about? Or is this just a product of having a photographer as a mother? Here they are with the Target dog.



I love puzzles!! This one was pretty tough.



It isn't very often that I catch these two boys being sweet and getting along. They were in Matthew's bed reading books.



Allison L'heureux is our favorite babysitter. She's so great with our kids!



Chris sent me flowers while he was in Florida with my mom for a business conference. He went with her and she introduced him to lots of great people. I'm so glad he was able to go. The flowers came with no note attached, so I made him write down what the note was supposed to say :)



Pico de gallo!



Another masterpiece from Aaron...



By looking at these pictures it looks like all we do is sit around the house and watch movies all day. I wish that were true! I try to spend a little bit with Aaron in the morning before I start working during the day. Sometimes he wants to play, sometimes he wants to cuddle and watch a show.




Aaron showing me his ninja turtle he got while with Grandma and Grandpa Duford in Arizona...



This helmet was behind us on the way back home from the chiropractor one day. It scared Aaron so much. I was so mad at this person!



My all-time favorite hot chocolate comes from Dunkin' Donuts. I would tell you to try it, but then you might not be able to stop. So just take my word for it. It's good. Be smart, don't start.



We were invited to the Gonzalez's home for tacos! This, my friends, means we have truly made it into the cool club.



Friendly's with Aaron. This is the only place where Aaron will wipe his plate clean!




More morning fun...




Walmart still in his pajamas. We are very classy 'round here.


No comments: