The Apple store is one place I don't mind taking my kids to when I need to go there.
I had a bit of a mishap with our knives that we got for Christmas. That puncture wound was pretty deep. I think it was bruised for like a month!
We got the kids a lego table! It was made by someone who lives in Delaware. I picked it up and the boys were so excited!!!
Another really great Craiglist find is a kitchen table. It's so much bigger and studier than our last dinner table and it was only $25! I'm not a fan of the color, but for $25 we will manage. Someday if I ever get the energy or time I will refinish it and paint it black.
Something miraculous happened! Matthew tried salad and liked it! He doesn't eat it often, but he's not opposed to it as much.
There is a delicious taco place that we found in town. Their tacos aren't super expensive, so some nights we'll pick up tacos and I'll make rice and beans to go with them.
Winter time always calls for water storage. And thank goodness we had some because our pipes froze countless times this summer. We even had a bit of a flood in our cellar! Things are fixed now, but it was quite the event going for a couple days without any water and the almost a week without any hot water.
Dishes left in the sink and on the counter are not okay with me. But lately, I'm learning that things can still go on if the kitchen isn't perfect.
Beautiful winter sky...
Sometimes when I'm eating breakfast I see faces...
Over the winter it was really difficult for me to cook. I would do everything in my power to just get through the day, and then I'd come home and stare at my kitchen and just wish that something would make itself. Like here. I was hoping my Kitchen Aid would whip up some bread without me having to do anything.
We also keep caffeinated beverages on hand in case of emergency. Like massive headaches or exhaustion.
Aaron wanted me to draw a picture of our family.
He also wanted me to draw a picture of Libby's family (the dog we dog-sat). He misses Libby!















No comments:
Post a Comment