Our garden was out of control this year! We had so much yellow squash that we didn't know what to do with it all. Eventually the plant rotted because we got too much rain. Chris planted 3 different tomato plants, a jalapeƱo plant, basil, oregano, and we let each of the kids pick a plant. Matthew chose corn and Aaron chose strawberries.
I got really sick over the summer with a sinus infection. Unfortunately it was right before we went on our trip to Hersheypark and the medication made me a little sick. I didn't finish the steroid, since that's what was making me sick, but the rest of it was helpful! The flowers in the background were beautiful pink flowers that Chris brought home for me from school one day. He's so good to me.
Matthew and Aaron loved the library over the summer. I love watching them read!






No comments:
Post a Comment