Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

My 31st Birthday

My 31st birthday was pretty uneventful, but it was really relaxing and enjoyable. We went out to lunch to Red Robin the day before and I got a free burger. The kids were pretty well behaved and it was fun! 



I got some awesome presents! My parents sent their box early and it was torture sitting and staring at the wrapped packages for a few days.



Also, I bought myself a necklace. It's the treble clef and it's one of my favorites. Also, it was only $10 at Kohl's!



I got an awesome mug from Shannon in the mail. It says "Special Friend: You're truly a special friend that always sees me through. I will forever treasure the friend I have in you."



Chris and the boys bought me some charms from Origami Owl that I have been wanting for a while, a keyboard with a heart in the middle and the Phillies "P."



My parents bought my some awesome Vans that I reeeeeally wanted.



It was hard to pick which Disney princess Vans I wanted, but I eventually settled on The Little Mermaid and those are the ones they got. And apparently Kenny had to go to a few different stores to find my size. Thanks, Kenny! Kenny also got my some socks to go with my Vans.




I didn't get a picture of it, but Larry and Jelaire also sent me a gift card that allowed me to buy the backpack I've been wanting from Amazon for a while. It's been sooo nice and useful!

The night before my birthday we had some friends over and had some cake. It was delicious!



I had so many friends and family call, text, email, and send cards. I definitely felt loved. It was a great day!

No comments: