I have a bunch of random pictures from my phone, so I thought I would compile them all here.
The kids and I were missing Chris so much by the end of the week! The beginning was busy with my finishing up finals and not getting much sleep because of my kids, but then the end of the week came and we were missing him. I sent him lots of pictures of my hair. I couldn't wait for him to see it!
Midweek we got a letter in the mail...
How lucky am I?! Seriously... so lucky. I love that man and he knows exactly how to get to my heart. He doesn't like me taking picture of stuff like this and sharing it, but sometimes I just have to!
He also sent letters to the boys and each one got a dollar with a special note from Daddy. They were so excited!!!
The day finally came for me to go and pick Chris up from the Las Vegas airport. My kids had been wearing me thin, but also my parents. They helped out a lot the first few nights I was there so that I could see a friend, do homework, and see The Hobbit with my dad. I knew that my mom needed a break, so I decided to bring Matthew with me to pick up Chris. It was a fun little adventure. The clouds were beautiful on the way there. I miss that drive!
One more thing... Before we left Philly, I found this Chap Stick. It's peppermint. I am already in love with their mint Chap Stick - it's blue - so the last time I found it I bought about 6 of them. When I saw this one I bought 3. I love them!







No comments:
Post a Comment