Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A visit with Johnny

My dear, sweet friend Johnny came to Philadelphia a few weeks ago for his friend's birthday. I was so excited to see him! I don't think I've seen him since my wedding. We met at Maggiano's in Center City and had dinner. He annoyingly insisted on paying for our dinner, which was so nice of him. Johnny is my friend that live in Boston. I've been to visit him twice. He is a friend that is very dear to my heart and while I don't see him often, I think of him often! It was so nice to be able to go out to dinner with my husband and friend. 

After we ate we went for a stroll around City Hall. We had hoped to visit with our mutual friend Peter Kim, but around the time he got off work (side note: he is a big-wig lawyer who tends a bar for fun on the weekend) we had to get going home.

Technically Johnny didn't come to visit us, but he is the first friend from who I have met up with since moving here and it felt great!! 





No comments: