Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day was pretty low key this year. Our stake (which is the entire Philadelphia area along with surrounding areas) had an adult dinner/dance that we were planning on going to, so we didn't plan a huge Valentine's Day date or anything like that.

The night before Valentine's Day I decided I wanted to do something special for the boys in my life, so I heart attacked the apartment and baked some goodies.



I made some Reeses Puffs muffins for Chris to take to school.



I also made blueberry muffins for breakfast.



I left some notes and fruit snacks for Matthew and Aaron...



And I made sure to hang some hearts in the places that Chris would see in the morning.




That day I actually curled my hair and prettied myself up for Chris! Our plan was to watch the Vampire Diaries that night -- something Chris has never done with me :)



What really happened was I watched the Vampire Diaries and Chris slept on the couch. Ha! I can't blame him though. The man works himself to the bone.


No comments: