My friend Johnny O'Connell comes to Philly once or twice a year and we try to see him when we can. This time he was in town for our mutual friend PK's birthday. We were able to go to lunch with PK, his girlfriend (fiancé now), and Johnny. We brought Aaron along while Matthew was in school and we had a great time!
Aaron makes friends quickly, especially with ladies. He was super shy when we first arrived at the restaurant, but warmed up to Heather and then wouldn't leave her alone!
We don't go into Center City as often as we used to, so it's always an adventure when we go. Aaron loves seeing all the big buildings! I'm not a fan of the traffic, but I do enjoy the area where PK lives. Later that evening Chris stayed home with the boys and I went to PK's birthday party for about an hour. It was nice to visit, but I didn't want to stay there too long without Chris. Sometimes finding a babysitter is just hard!



No comments:
Post a Comment