Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sesame Place Family Night

We spent a family night at Sesame Place one afternoon this summer. It's been so long that the days seem to blend together. I feel pretty bad about that. I need to keep up so that the memories are fresh and in tact!

Anyway... You all know how much we love Sesame Place, so I don't need to repeat it. 





The night we decided to go was a Season Pass holders after hours party. The park closed at 8 and we got to stay from 8-10! There was a dance party and all sorts of other things going on. We also got 50% off of all snacks and food instead of the normal 30%.



These next few pictures are of my favorite place at Sesame Place. The boys love to play in this miniature wave pool. Chris and I love it because we get to lounge on the chairs watching them while enjoying the sun. It gives us a chance to chat and spend some much needed time together. My favorite time to go is right before the sun sets in the evening. It's gorgeous!





Have I mentioned how handsome my husband is lately?




And now we come to Matthew's favorite part of Sesame Place. This is Count's Castle. It's full of all sorts of crazy water works and fun slides, and every once in a while you hear the Count start to count down (in his Count accent)... Five... Four... Tree... Two... Von... And then this giant bucket of water splashes everywhere.






I love this picture of Chris and me because it symbolizing how happy and carefree our summers have been when we are able to go to Sesame Place as a family. No make-up, happy, lazy days in the sun. We love them!



Enjoying the Hope Diamond Cookie in the new Cookie's Monster Land area of the park.



On a separate day I took the boys to see Lazytown at Sesame Place. These are free concerts that they do in the park and the boys love them! This happened to be the exact day after I got my wisdom tooth removed. Ouch. I look at these pictures and have NO idea how I was able to function after that. More on that fiasco later.





No comments: