Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The birthday party of the year!

We were invited to the birthday party of a little girl in our ward and our eyes were open to the grandeur of the Prue's famous parties. It was amazing and the kids had such a great time!



There was so much delicious food and we got to sit with our friends, the Smiths. This is Bentley chowing down on some yummy dessert!



There was also a pretty big pool and it was heated, which was a blast. The boys talked me in to swimming and we had a good time.






There were pony races and the boys got to win prizes!




It was a princess party and each of the kids got to take home costumes. The boys were knights! 



And I got to be a princess. The tutu stayed at the party. They got a kick out of seeing their mom in a giant pink tutu.





We were flattered that we were invited this year. It was so much fun! I just recently found out that I am Penny's new visiting teacher, so it will be nice to get to know her better.

No comments: