Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Picking Strawberries with Playgroup

We went strawberry picking with our playgroup in July. We picked so many strawberries! We ended up freezing a lot of them and using them for smoothies. They were delicious! Aaron is such a good berry finder! He knows when the strawberries aren't ripe and tries super hard to only pick the ripe ones.



We picked up Lisa Jones and her son Henry and we met Beth and Will L'heureux and Shaunté Smith with her boys at Shady Brook Farm.




Aaron enjoys spending time with his buddy, Will!







And of course... a stop at Shady Brook Farm is not complete without some Uncle Dave's homemade ice cream!



We all bought so many strawberries! I wish I would have made jam with some, but we enjoyed them in our smoothies! Pick your own produce is awesome. I love that about Pennsylvania!


No comments: