Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Fun at the Library

I am so sad that my blog is so neglected this semester. I'm blogging about things that took place in late February, and the longer I wait to blog about them the more I forget. I'm so relieved that I won't be in school after this semester. It sounds crazy to take a break when I only have 3 classes left, but I couldn't be happier. This semester of graduate work has been exhausting. It's been tough and I have barely been able to keep up with everything I have going on. Anyway, I know it's just an excuse but I really hope that starting in May I can catch up and stay current on this blog.

Anyway, our library is awesome. I love that my kids love to read! Matthew is getting more into reading now that he is older and Aaron has always loved it. They get SO excited when we head out to the library!









No comments: