Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Arizona pt. 7: A Night with Jane & a Ding Dong Cake!

A trip to Arizona wouldn't be complete without a visit with some of my favorite people. I was able to visit with Nicole Riddle, although it was in the hospital. Poor girl had to get her gallbladder removed! I saw Amber Novak when she came to visit from Show Low and I was also able to go see a movie with Jane Riddle. We saw Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Sea of Monsters in Havasu. It was such a fun night!



I had been dreaming about a ding dong cake from the KRMC bakery in Kingman, so I absolutely ordered one when we were there. This right here is $20 worth of magic. Chris says mine tastes better, but I'm not convinced. This thing is so delicious!




I know that these posts aren't all that wordy, but it's been so long I don't have much to say!

No comments: