Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beach Trip

We took one last beach trip as a family to New Jersey (apart from our sunrise trip, which I will write about later). If I have one regret from our summer, it's that we didn't go to the beach enough. We enjoyed it so very much each and every time we went!



It was such a beautiful day to go to the beach. Philly looked beautiful from the car!



The drive took a bit longer than normal, but it was worth it. One thing that I love about the beaches on the east coast is that when you get there you see this:



It reminds me of a dreamy Nicholas Sparks movie. So beautiful!

Anyway, we had a great day together. It was a bit windy, but it was a perfect few hours together as a family! Here are some pictures.









No comments: