Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

A visit with the Duford's and a visit to the Dentist

When my parents were here we went bowling at Brunswick Zone. We had a blast and ate some delicious pizza!



I spent a lot of time studying, but I didn't mind. I was just glad to be there with everyone.



When Matthew and Aaron weren't bowling, they were definitely dancing to the music underneath all the fun lights.



Chris was able to join us as well!




Another memorable part of their trip was the day we decided to go to the Philadelphia Zoo. I had just bought a pass online and was printing it upstairs when I heard screaming. Not the "my kids are fighting" screaming but the "someone just got seriously hurt" screaming. I went downstairs to find Matthew screaming about his head hurting. Apparently Matthew and Aaron collided and Matthew's head hurt. Aaron didn't seem to mind, but a few minutes later he told me he had a crack in his tooth that he could feel and that it hurt. Yikes. And sure enough, he did. If you look at this picture, the tooth on the left is cracked horizontally.



And in this picture it's the tooth on the right and it's cracked vertically.



So instead of heading to the zoo, we headed to the dentist and they had to extract the tooth. It was a vertical root fracture and the tooth just needed to come out. This made me so sad, but he was a champ through it all.




I think the whole thing was fun for him. He was excited about the tooth fairy coming and he likes that he has "lost" a tooth already.



Later that evening we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was kids' night and they got to get their faces painted! We also had them sing to Aaron for his birthday which was the following day.





We had a great visit with my parents. I'm so glad they came!

No comments: