The fall semester of Chris's 3rd year of school was pretty laid back. He didn't have a ton of patients yet, so he came home early sometimes during the week. We got to go on some day dates while the kids were in school and it was wonderful!
Aaron in his adorable Ben Franklin costume that Grandpa Larry and Grandma Jelaire bought him...
Gorgeous Pennsylvania sunsets don't happen too often!
Making Halloween decorations using the boys' feet and hands was so fun!
My last semester of school! I took a literary criticism class that focused on folk and fairy tales. I loved it.
I've been enjoying my last year at home with Aaron. It will be a very bittersweet day when he goes to kindergarten full-time.
While he was in preschool, I either worked or did homework. Sometimes I would go to the library or Barnes & Noble to get some papers written. It was easier to focus outside of the house.
I made it a point to light some candles and listen to some relaxing music often during the fall. It helped me stay calm when I got super stressed.
We watched some old home videos! Look at what a baby Chris was!!!
We had lots of spiders living in our garden.
Gorgeous fall foliage. This is right outside out house!!
More pretty sunsets. I think I took a picture of every one I saw!
While Aaron no longer watches Frozen constantly, I still sport my Queen Elsa shirt from Kohl's.















No comments:
Post a Comment