Yellowcard played a show in Philly while my parents were in town. We were so excited!! It was awesome knowing that our kids were with my parents -- which means we didn't have to worry about them misbehaving for a babysitter or anything like that. I surprised Chris will meet and greet passes for the show and it was SO MUCH FUN.
We waited outside for quite some time before we were able to go get our stuff signed.
The first line we had to wait in was to get our posters, etc. signed. I brought Sean (the violinist) some handmade burp cloths for his daughter that was just born. I got a huge hug and a heartfelt thank you and the fangirl in me was walking in the clouds. Chris talked with Ryan (the lead singer) about the heartaches that come with being a Georgia Bulldogs fan. It was surreal. We've met them multiple times and each time it's just so much fun. After we got our stuff signed we had to go wait in line again to get out picture. We got an awesome picture taken and every time I look at it I smile. I'm so grateful that Chris and I share the same level of love for our favorite band.
Because we were let into the venue early, we scored really great seats on the balcony. The downside? They were right by the speaker. By the end of the night our hearing was so fried that it was hard to even hear the singing.
Chris and I had sore ears for days after the concert, but it was totally worth it. I am grateful for things like this with Chris that help us stay young!








No comments:
Post a Comment