Christmas morning was a lot more fun this year, despite the fact that I woke up incredibly sick. Watching our boys' faces when they saw their gifts from Santa was awesome. Aaron had been wanting a Backyardigans guitar for as long as I can remember, and Matthew wanted a big Spiderman toy.


These next two pictures are funny. Aaron unwrapped his gift and got SO excited to get some fruit loops!! It was just a box, though, and even though it had the super cool Captain America mask that he wanted, he was really sad to not have cereal. It was so funny to watch! He got upset and pouted on the floor for a few minutes.

We were so blessed and spoiled this year as far as gifts go.
Later in the evening Chris and I got to go on our much anticipated date to see Les Miserables in Havasu! We were so excited. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well and felt like I was dragging the whole time, but it was still great. What an excellent movie!

We really enjoyed the movie and the time together. On the way home I had to snap a picture of my new Uggs! They are super comfy. I was so happy when I saw them Christmas morning, because I didn't think I got the information to my mom in time to be a gift for Christmas!







No comments:
Post a Comment