We had everyone over for Christmas Eve. Tia Raquel, my parents, my family, and my brother's family. We carried on our tradition of opening one gift for the kids on Christmas eve.



Matthew was ecstatic to get an animated Iron Man DVD. Aaron got a set of Hot Wheels and loved them!


I was looking at my brother and Amber's jewelry (they make gemstone jewelry and it's beautiful) and they gave me this gorgeous ring. I love it!
Chris took the boys into our room for a bit and shared Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with them. He said he wants to do that every year now. They thought it was the coolest thing ever!
After the kids went to sleep I didn't have a whole lot to do. I finished all my wrapping and stuff early so that I could spend time with Chris and my family. But they didn't do any of their wrapping, so I got stuck hanging out with myself for a bit. It was still fun, though!











No comments:
Post a Comment