One of the most anticipated moments of trip to Arizona was all of the friends I/we were going to be able to see! I was able to visit with my friends, Jane and Danielle, because they both live in Kingman. I had plans to visit with the Novak's and Karen, but unfortunately those didn't work out. And even thought I was able to visit with the Denham's for a bit while in Flagstaff, Chris wasn't able to. We were super excited to get to see Jacob and Verity. And although our little getaway with the Denham's was short lived, it was great! They met us in Kingman and the first thing we did was get In-n-Out. Then after a bit we drove to Las Vegas to attend the LDS temple there.
We had a super nice time in the temple. It had been way too long since Chris and I had been! We also got to see President Smith, Chris's first mission president.

After the temple we went to dinner at PF Chang's... It was absolutely delicious and we had a blast. It had been so long since we were able to hang out with our two friends.
I was super impressed by Jacob's chop sticks skills.


Our food was so delicious!!! We don't get to go out like this very often, so I had to take a picture of our bill. One night when I feel like Chris and I don't ever get to go out, I'll look back and it and remember how much fun we had.
Anyway, the Denham's had to drive back to Flagstaff that night. We were super grateful that they were willing to go spend some time together over dinner, even if that meant driving home super late. We miss them!








No comments:
Post a Comment