Here are a few miscellaneous pictures from our trip!
Matthew & Aaron got a Fisher Price Nativity set and Aaron would stack all the pieces of it on the bricks...

Uncle Kenny sent the boys some Toy Story coloring books. They were so excited to color the pictures and even more excited that Uncle Kenny sent it to them! I took some video for Kenny, but I'm not sure if he'll get to watch them or not.

I am happy to report that we had lunch at El Palacio. I didn't realize how much I took all the Mexican food for granted while we were in Arizona. There is none out here!!
One of the best things about being in Arizona was watching my kids get so excited to see family and to be able to run around their grandma and papa's house. Aaron was such a hoot to watch! In these next pictures he was trying to get his shirt on all by himself!


Chris and I were able to go out a couple of times while we were there. I love this man!








No comments:
Post a Comment