It's February and I'm just posting about our 6th anniversary. What has become of me?! I've never been so behind on our blog. I posted about our anniversary date, but I never posted about our actual anniversary.
This year during the month of February I posted a picture on Facebook every day from our wedding with 1 (or sometimes 2 or 3) things that I was grateful for about my husband. He looked forward to it every day and so did I. I also created this collage with a picture from our anniversary (or our anniversary date/celebration that happened to fall on a different day) for the past 6 years. It's crazy to think that in May, we will have known each other for 9 years.
I love Chris so very much. Marriage is not easy and anyone who thinks it is either hasn't been married long enough, or they are simply delusional. Marriage is hard work, but that doesn't mean it isn't blissful and wonderful at the same time! Chris and I have been through ups and downs and have had to learn how to communicate with each other, compromise, and be as selfless as possible. We are so far from perfect and at times I wonder how on earth he still wants to be married to me after all these years. But I am so grateful that he does and that he loves me and tells me that he loves me so often. I couldn't have chosen a better man to spend eternity with. I LOVE YOU, CHRISTOPHER!!!!

1 comment:
I love the idea of putting it all on a collage!
Post a Comment