Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Chris's Stock Car Ride Along

For Chris's birthday last September I bought him a Stock Car Ride Along at the Pocono Raceway. He wasn't able to use it while he was in school, so he redeemed it last month! We drove 2 hours to get there. It was a beautiful drive!




The boys thought it was awesome being at a real race track.





Every time a car would race by, Aaron would scream sooooo loud and say "LOOK MOM!!! IT'S A RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!!"



We didn't have to wait at all when we got there. They got Chris dressed immediately to prep him for his ride.





Here he is inside of the car!



And I got a few of him going around the track. He made 3 total laps. Those cars go FAST! I think Chris said he got up to 160mph!!




It was definitely a thrill. It was really short, but he had a good time.



Aaron did not want to leave. He pouted on Daddy's shoulder on the way back to the car.




Chris tried to cheer him up, but he wasn't having it. I love these pictures. I got the kiss... 



And then I got Aaron wiping it off! Little stinker!



They sent Chris home with a picture of the car he rode in. All in all, it was a pretty cool experience!


No comments: