Towards the middle of this past semester, I started hearing Matthew talk a lot about a girl named Lucy. He was so excited when he got a birthday party invitation from her! Her party was on June 1st and we headed there right after our day at the beach. It was at a gymnastics studio and it was a blast for all the kids! This is Matthew and Lucy...
He really likes her and it was pretty sweet watching him interact with her and all his friends.
The sad part about the party? The crazy sunburns that we all got at the beach! Matthew had one patch on his eye that was super sunburned.
I probably got the worst sunburn of my life. I don't understand why or how, since we all put sunscreen on, but it happened. I peeled for about 3 1/2 weeks. It was terrible! This picture doesn't even come close to doing it justice.
Poor Aaron's face got it pretty bad as well. His face and his belly. We were pretty miserable for a few days! We even missed church on Sunday.
So now we will reapply sunscreen on the hour, every hour, every time we go to the beach and spend a lot of time outside. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment