Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Life Lately According to my iPhone

I took some pictures at Washington Crossing. This was a pretty cool sign I found!



We discovered that there is a sand pit at our swimming pool!



I've been going physical therapy once a week for my knees. It was going really well for a while, but I seem to have taken a few steps back. Chris suggested maybe it was the heatwave that affected my fibromyalgia, but who knows. There is so much research that has been done in the last 10 years about fibromyalgia. I think I need to start doing some studying. Anyway, the physical therapy has been great. Hopefully I get back on track soon.



Missionary mail! My favorite!



Reading out by the pool with my shiny new bookmark.



I love my little Matthew!




Aaron partially fills the gap in my heart that could only be filled by a little girl. Here is an example of how.



And another one of the little brother! He looks so grown up. Only about 6 more months and he is home!!




No comments: