Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Father's Day this year was pretty fun. It was probably the best one we've had yet! I'm not sure what it is about Father's Day, but things just seem to go wrong on Father's Day. Chris is always such a good sport, but I know it's tough on him.

This year we brought him his delicious Medifast breakfast in bed and had him open his cards first thing in the morning.



I had to take these two pictures because 2 years ago I took a picture that is almost exactly the same as the following 2 pictures. The boys have grown so much!




We had a good day at church. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. We did have Matthew write sentences for the first time, though, because he didn't tell the truth about something. I think he did a pretty good job! Daddy helped him at first.




So it's a month late, but happy Father's Day to all the fathers in my life. My wonderful dad and brother, and Chris's wonderful dad. We are so blessed to have them in our lives!

No comments: