Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Apple Store Madness

My computer decided to take a turn for the worse when I updated to the new OS X. It was a nightmare. I was so nervous about the risk of losing my entire backed-up hard drive. I made multiple trips into Cherry Hill to visit the Apple Store and try to get it worked out. Thank goodness they have the kids' table. It would have been miserable otherwise!




I waited for my computer on our first appointment, thinking that it would be a quick fix. Aaron and I walked around the mall for a bit. The Disney store is always a fun place to kill time!





Looking for coins to throw into the fountain is fun, too. Aaron is our family metal detector. If there are coins on the ground, he will find them. It's only a matter of time.



This is his "make a wish before I throw it in" face.



And here he is looking for more loose change...



He probably could have stayed in front of the fountain for at least an hour.




We had a good time that day. Little did we know we'd be back an additional 3 times to fix what was messed up! I think I got paired up with the one Apple employee that was not a genius and he actually made my computer worse. Anyway, after 4 trips my computer is back to normal and wonderful!


No comments: