Matthew made some great friends on the bus towards the end of the school year. They loved playing together each day when they got to the bus stop!
He also participated in the science fair for the first time! His experiment was all about different liquids and what happens to them when they freeze.
Aaron enjoyed playing at Matthew's bus stop, too, but it was hard for him to keep up with the big boys. He usually just played in the dirt.
Matthew has become such a great writer! He loves writing us notes now.
I can't remember what we were celebrating, but we went to Olive Garden one night for Matthew. And then another time we went to McDonald's and let the boys play outside.
I'm really happy with how well Matthew did in kindergarten. He's going to be a great reader. He absolutely loves it! And he's gotten so much better at writing. He loves to practice and I think we will have a really great summer reading and writing together!









No comments:
Post a Comment