Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tractors with Will's Daddy

I've been putting this blog off for some specific reasons lately, but today I decided that it's time to catch up. This blog is for me, my husband, and my children to be able to read it and remember all of the fun (and sometimes crazy) experiences we have had throughout our lives. That is why I blog. It's a bonus that I am able to keep family updated on us and share pictures of the kids with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc., but that's not why I do it. And for a while I wasn't blogging because I didn't want some of those people knowing the intimate details of our family life because they would often say hurtful things and make assumptions about our family based on what I was blogging about. We have been hurt deeply by family over the course of the last year and I am done allowing that hurt to affect me. So I've made the blog a little more private. Rest assured that if you're reading this blog via the actual blog or if you're reading it in your email inbox, I want you to stay up to date with our family. None of you have offended us or hurt us, but for the sake of privacy and my own sanity, I won't discuss who did and what they did. I hope none of you (specifically our family) who are reading this think anything I have said is directed at you, because I assure you it is not.

 Anyway... With that being said I will head back to February. It's June now, so hopefully I can catch up sooner rather than later.

For playgroup one Tuesday in February we went over to Will's dad's work. The kids were able to climb on the tractors and they even got to ride in a big semi-truck's cab. They had SO much fun.









I think Aaron's favorite thing was when Joel (who happens to be our former Bishop and current member of the Stake Presidency) took him for a ride on the fork lift. He got to control it (with Joel's help) and he managed to pick up a random piece of metal and move it to a new place in the garage.



Afterwards all the kids went into the office and got to pick a Hot Wheels truck to take home!




These kids were so happy. I'm so grateful for the L'Heureux family. They are awesome!

No comments: