Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Life Lately According to my iPhone

We have some friends who have 3 boys and my 2 boys just love them so much! We love having them come over to play.



Cuddle time with my biggest little man.




I will never understand the attraction to bumper stickers, but apparently this car's owner does.




We had our roof leak in our bedroom and couldn't sleep in there for almost a week. We had our queen mattress on the floor and we slept in our living room each night. It made for some really fun movie nights!



I don't see Chris much, so we exchange photos often. I have no shame in sending selfies to my husband!





Aaron is so funny with fruit. He will love strawberries and then hate them. He'll do the same with pineapple and bananas. The only thing consistent with that little boy is the fact that he loves yogurt and apple juice.



There are some really pretty birds that lived at our old apartment complex. It was fun spotting them with the kids.




Another Home Depot workshop for the kids! They made Rio 2 bird feeders/baths!





Fun nails!



I found these pictures the other day. It's true. Our story started like a fairy tale and we are living happily ever after each and every day!



Aaron loves making the dolphin (air freshener) dance in the car!


No comments: