Monday morning came all too soon! We had breakfast in our hotel and then headed over to the Convention Center.
I have workbooks and journals full of notes from the event, so I won't talk about it here. It was a great morning! For lunch we went to a Subway nearby and then went to a cupcake place up the street.
Monday afternoon was what I was most excited for! Eric Thomas was speaking, or rather, being interviewed, on stage. Eric Thomas was one of the biggest motivators for Chris while he was studying for the DAT. He is fantastic! The interview didn't necessarily allow him to be at his fullest, but it was still awesome.
I was super excited to meet him, get a picture, and tell him all about how he influenced and helped Chris.
This picture looks a little deceiving. You see, I stood in line for a while. But when I only had about 2 people in front of me they made him leave!!! I was SO upset. I literally pushed through and about forced this self-portrait to be taken before they rushed him out. I'm normally not that much of a pushy person, but I am glad I was for this one instance!!
After Mastermind ended my dad and I went to Ocean Beach. I'd never been before and it was interesting. There were a TON of people there. It seemed kind of like a hippie beach to me. The sunset was gorgeous.
The sand was soft and warm!
Unfortunately there were a bunch of gnats because there was so much seaweed on the shore. It stunk, too! Further up on the beach was nicer.















No comments:
Post a Comment