Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Smith House, pt. 2 [Outside]

It was a pretty scorching day outside, but we braved the heat and humidity for a while so the boys could play. It was such a nice place and they were so excited!



There were different play areas for different ages and interests. There was a train, a pirate ship, slides, climbing areas, and so much more.







It was pretty hot, but I found little reminders that Autumn will soon be upon us!




The big wooden slide was really cool. It reminded me of the slides I used to ride at the fair. You had to ride down on a burlap sack and walk all the way around a great big tree to get to the top of the slide.





Both boys loved it and they want down quite a few times. They got a kick out of watching Chris and I go down it, but for the sack of my readers I will spare you from the picture of me and just share the one of Chris.



It was awesome to watch them both slide down at the same time.




This place will be a LOT more fun when it cools off soon. I'm grateful that places like this exist here, even though a lot of them are a bit of a drive away.

No comments: