We had coupons for free scoops of ice cream at a place I had never seen or heard of... So we went exploring and found it! It was so much closer than I realized and I had no idea it was there.
Aaron still loves Barney. Not as much as he used to, but occasionally we watch a Barney movie together.
This is our HOUSE!!! I bought a flag in May because of Memorial Day. It was hard to remember to take it down at dusk and put it back up in the morning, so we only had it up for a few days other than on Memorial Day. Isn't our house cute?! I am excited to blog about it. We are beyond excited to be here.
Rainbows!
A friend brought me flowers. They're so lovely! Thanks, Lisa!
Chris planted a garden in our front yard. Our zucchini plant ended up getting to much water and rotting, but we've gotten a ton of jalapeƱos and tomatoes, and a few red bell peppers. It was a small little garden because we really don't know what we're doing. Hopefully next year we can make it bigger.
We also got the boys this trampoline! It was super inexpensive at Sam's Club and Chris wanted to do something for the boys. He went and picked it up and then he set it up while we were out of the house. They were SO excited. It's the perfect size for them right now.
Aaron is getting so many freckles this summer!!! This was from a while ago. There are so many more now.
Aaron and Matthew love playing Uno. It's been fun! They understand how to play for the most part, which was kind of surprising to me.
Aaron loves being outside with Chris. I love seeing him wear those red boots!
Matthew has enjoyed summer for the most part. The one thing we didn't do that he wanted to do was go bowling, but I think we've done enough to say we've had a great summer. It's been fun having him home with us. He's only had 3 days of school and I miss him already. Aaron misses him even more!













No comments:
Post a Comment