It saddens me to know that I'm just now blogging about going to see Rio 2 in theaters when it is now out on DVD. But alas, there isn't much I can do. We've been so busy and I don't have the luxury of blogging as frequently as I used to. Or that is to say that I spend my free time doing other things like reading or sleeping. But I will catch up soon!
We really enjoyed Rio 2. It had some humor that was geared more towards adults and it was entertaining for all 3 of us.
Matthew and Aaron had to have a picture next to the How to Train Your Dragon 2 display. They're so excited for that movie. They've seen it now, by the way. More on that later.
And of course Matthew and the Transformer display. He wants to see these grown up movies so bad. But much to his dismay, he has to stick with the cartoons.
For playgroup in the spring (it was on Earth Day, I believe) we went to Neshaminy State Park to pick up trash and walk along the Delaware River. We had a great time!
Pennsylvania is so beautiful. I love living here.






No comments:
Post a Comment