Matthew had a special Mother's Day craft/event with all the kindergarteners the Friday before Mother's Day. My parents and Chris's parents were in town for Chris's White Coat Ceremony, so they stayed with Aaron and I went to the school. It was so much fun!
The picture above says that my favorite thing to do is "reading" and that I am very good at "beating my dad in boxing." What?! That made me laugh.
We all met in the cafeteria and were able to sit with our kids.
We watched a video presentation with songs and quotes about moms. It was special. I was flattered that the teachers would think to do something like this for the moms.
When it was finished we were able to start our craft. We planted a flower and made a handprint to stick inside the plant.
I don't get one on one time with my boys often enough. I thoroughly enjoy it when I do!





No comments:
Post a Comment