We really enjoyed Cars Land inside California Adventure. I didn't think we would enjoy it so much!
One of my favorite memories of our trip to Disneyland was taking the boys to Fantasyland until it closed at midnight. They were so excited to stay out late! It was just the 3 of us for part of the time, but then my mom joined us. We were all exhausted, but it was awesome.
We stopped by McDonald's on our way back to the hotel and then crashed. We were all so tired! I can't believe that my mom stayed with us that late. She probably just didn't want to leave us alone, but I'm glad she was able to see the boys have so much fun.
The next morning we had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe, per Matthew's request.
After lunch we stopped to get some ice cream and then headed home! We had so much FUN! I missed Chris so much. Disneyland is definitely not the same without him. But we had a great time and I'm so grateful to my parents for making it happen! I even came home with souvenirs of my own, like this awesome shirt that I happen to be wearing (coincidentally) as I type this!
When we got home I printed pictures from our trip and put them in their autograph books. To this day, Aaron still reads his and remembers his trip with fondness.














No comments:
Post a Comment