Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

My 30th at Home

Since we were gone on my 30th birthday, we celebrated with Chris when we got home. We had lunch at P.F. Chang's, which was delicious! We love our credit card reward points and all the gift cards it allows us to get!






It was fun watching Aaron and Matthew try to eat with chopsticks. They even have special chopsticks just for kids! Their kids lo mein is perfect because there are no veggies. Just noodles. Which is great for my ridiculously picky kids. On a side note, where did I go wrong with my kids? Matthew used to be such a great eater. Now they are both picky and it drives me crazy. 




They brought me a little cake for my birthday.



Aaron entertained himself by taking about 30 pictures on my phone. Here is a sample of them...



I liked my fortune...



After lunch we drove to Giant and picked up a birthday cake. They had this fun backdrop and the kids wanted to take a picture.



We got home and had cake. It was delicious!



For some reason Aaron was being sassy. But anyone who knows Aaron knows that it doesn't have to be a special occasion for this face to make an appearance!



It was a great birthday. Chris sent me the most beautiful note he has ever written me while we were in California. I cherish that more than anything else I've ever gotten. It was a good year!

No comments: