Disney beds! The housekeepers always do the cutest things.
When I booked our package I was super excited because it included a Magic Morning inside Disneyland. We were sad to hear that it actually didn't include one because it was only for the 3-day passes and we had a 2-day pass. Regardless, we got there right when the park opened because the only thing Aaron wanted was to meet Anna or Elsa and the previous day the line was 2 1/2 hours long! I promised him we would go there first thing in the morning to stand in line. Well guess what? Apparently it opened for Magic Morning and by the time we got there (right as the park opened) it was already a 2 hour wait. He was so sad. It was hard for me to see him that upset. We decided that we would try to meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider again later that day (the day before we tried to meet them and their line closed literally seconds before we got there. Aaron was so sad!) and then we met up with my parents and Matthew.
I think these pictures were later in the day. It's been so long, it's hard to remember.
Later in the afternoon Aaron and I showed up early so that we could wait in line for Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. We were 3rd in line! Aaron waited so patiently in the hot sun.
It was adorable watching him meet them! It was hot and he was all sweaty and exhausted, but it was totally worth it for him.
I'm not quite sure where the rest of these are, but I know they were at Disneyland.

















No comments:
Post a Comment