Vegetables from our garden! Zucchini, tomatoes, and jalapeƱos.
Aaron is mostly sweet, but his extreme sweetness is balanced out by his extreme sassiness/whininess. As shown in Exhibit A below.
With a husband in dental school, you never know what you'll find as new home decor.
Since the summer, Matthew and Aaron have been all about birthday and Christmas lists. It's nice to be able to say "You can put that on your birthday list" when they ask me to buy something, and miraculously they say "Okay! Will you take a picture so I don't forget?"
I took 2 classes over the summer, but I was able to read a lot. I started the Mortal Instruments series and finished all 6 books before summer ended.
Cute boys in the car!
Planes Fire & Rescue! We really enjoyed this movie.
Have you watched "Chuck" ? It's a fantastic TV series. And if you haven't seen it, you will have no idea what this shirt means.
Sweet Aaron!
We may not have a Baskin Robbins close, but all Dunkin Donuts locations now sell my favorite flavor in pre-packed quarts!
A birthday present from my friend Angel! Unfortunately I wore it when it was super hot outside and the chain got ruined. I need to get a new chain! Right now this is a decoration in my room rather than a necklace I can wear. :)
Mushrooms! Further proof that faeries live in our yard disguised at fireflies!












No comments:
Post a Comment